Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our beachs and coast


Our coasts in Oman is very long it extend from north of Oman to south. It`s 3650 Km..


look at this picture it seems so beautiful. Don`t think that I`m said that because it is my country Of course not but it is the truth believe me.

I`m studying in college and our teacher is forgone. When I ask them about Oman seas they said it is amazing seas.


we have different type of beachs. Sand beachs and rocky beachs.

the weather is different from coast to other. For example in Salalah coast is very different from Muscat coast. In Salalah is cold especially in the sammer but in Muscat is warm.


1 comment:

nizwaduaghter said...

Helloooooooo my dear.Thank you for your nice blog.I enjoy with it especially this topic.I like the pictures about turtles. They look too nice and wonderful seas. I love Oman.